Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Welcome PlanetCNC and CNCDen

Hey guys, looks like I've made the front page of CNCDen & Planet CNC
If you're here from Planet CNC and CNCDen, welcome to the blog.

C&C Retarded is the continuation of the "Retarded" mod series which began in 2003 under the name "Gunrun's Mod", for the game Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour. This mod, unlike any other mod to hit the 10 thousand downloads mark, is created by one person.

What makes my mods different from everyone else is my approach. I, like many of you, have no clue how to model units. So I use my ability to understand the code behind the game to manipulate it to the way I see as being the most fun. For me I don't care what I do to a game. As long as in the end, it is a fun experience.

I hope you all will enjoy this mod as much as I will when it comes out. For now, if you want a taste of what I have done in the past, check out my latest mod "Zero Hour Retarded" at http://retarded.moddb.com
Today's Mod Ideas:
  • Implementation of Infantry Armadas - Gigantic Squads of infantry composed of all the infantry of the faction excluding the commando.
  • The ability to produce Carry-Alls and OX transports from the faction's airfield.
  • The Obelisk Supreme to be named "Obelisk of Infinity" (if you can make up an better name post it)
Peace,
- TheGunrun

3 comments:

Dave Mason said...

The Obelisk of Ultimate Justice

-Dave

Anonymous said...

Nah, I like Obelisk of Great Justice better.

Also, give Scrin trainable visceroids or up the neutral ones in power about 5 times normal damage. It'd be crazy!

Dial A Priest said...

I like the name just fine, but I think when it fires you need a buzz lightyear clip to say "to infinity and beyond".

 
michigan web design link here