Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday July 23 - Updates

Hey guys, I hope you are enjoying the blog. If you guys have any questions about the mod or anything at all, send them to TheGunrun@gmail.com.

I got me a new email :)

Without further adieu, the almost daily mod ideas update!

Mod Ideas:

  • Have the Juggernauts deal twice as much damage when using their special ability.
  • All vehicles will have the ability to run over any infantry.
  • Nod and GDI will now be able to deploy repair drones just like the Scrin.
  • Scrin will now be able to special ability drop Ion Storms.
Remember, if you have any ideas you want to add just post it in a comment to the blog, or shoot me an email.

Peace,
-TheGunrun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you ain't done it already I reckon you should increase the damage of visceroids by about 500%- make them insanely powerful creatures that inhabit the levels, destroying everything.

Grenadiers are a little rubbish ATM. Make them special somehow. Napalm grenades? Sonic grenades? I trust you can make them special! :D

Dial A Priest said...

I've still got your Zero Hour mod installed, if your going to do something with the grenadiers then go all out. Make the grenade a mini nuke or ion blast, get creative like only you can.

 
michigan web design link here