Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday July 27 - Update (New Comp?)

Hey guys, from the looks of it there will be CNC3 expansion soon. According to my sources it looks like renegade effects (the people who did the special effects for the CNC3 full motion videos) are hard at work on some CNC related project. Now couple that with the announcement set for the 7th and you got yourself a really good chance of getting a CNC expansion.

Also from the looks of it I'm getting my self a new PC to work on the mod. Here are the specs:

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ winchester socket 939
1gb corsair xms ddr400 ram
gigabyte ga-k8nf nforce4 motherboard
ati radeon x700 pro 256mb
Now for the ideas:
  • I'm planning to replace the EA intro with the westwood studios one just for the hell of it.
  • I might be making missions now that I have a computer than can handle worldbuilder correctly.
  • If these missions do happen expect some really awful (-ly awesome) full motion videos from me.
That's it for now guys.

Peace,
-TheGunrun

No comments:

 
michigan web design link here