Sunday, May 25, 2008

Updates

Been busy doing school related stuff. Sorry for lack of updates.

So yeah, the mod hasn't been worked on for a while. I got GTA4 for my ps3. And I also got a Wii yesterday.

I do plan on making a Release Candidate 2 and release it sometime next month.

Happy memorial day btw.

Keep posting stuff guys, I still am taking your ideas and view points on the mod itself. For now the future of the mod is in your guys' hands. Spread the word of how good this mod is and try to get people into playing it.

Peace for now,
-TheGunrun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you working on the current Retarded or the Kane's Retarded?

-Valherran

Anonymous said...

Can you make the Nod Soldiers build time decreased? because the gdi riflemen seems to make swiss cheese outa these guys before they even get to shoot... and can you make the mastermind Teleport huge amounts of forces across the map?
And outposts unpacking faster?

 
michigan web design link here