Saturday, April 5, 2008

C&C Retarded Final Download Packs

The C&C Retarded Final download will come in two versions, English and German.
In each one there will be a retarded2 folder and also an installinator.bat just like in the past version of the mod.
There will also be a readme.txt file. (German version will have this in german)
Also, there will be a new HowtoInstallandPlay.html Guide including pictures! (German version will have this in german)
Another new file will be the MeetTheNewStuff.html where I introduce and explain the purposes and ideas behind the epic structures and new units/faction.
The pack will also include the history of C&C Retarded and me TheGunrun.

Files in the Pack:
  1. C&C Retarded Final Mod & Installinator.bat
  2. How to Install and Play Tutorial
  3. Meet the New Stuff
  4. The Obligatory Readme File
  5. Retarded History
C&C Retarded Final's release will also be followed simultaneously by a German language counter part! For now German is the only one planned, if you have any other languages that you think I need to cover just post a comment!

Ich hoffe, daß Sie das mod genießen!
Nicht mehr Wille werden Sie in der Dunkelheit gelassen.


P.S. I will be releasing Beta's of C&C Retarded Final randomly on this blog, so keep checking it out for updates. If you download a beta, please make sure that all of the new stuff I added works and also chime in on what I have done or want me to do!

2 comments:

Tsylord said...

Sounds great,I can't wait to get my hand on one of those beta's. Also I'll keep you informed of bugs etc.

Anonymous said...

yeah i'm waiting for it but one note your german is a chaos

 
michigan web design link here