Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Wait... It's not an SDK? GOD D*MN IT!



How ya guys doing?

So turns out that the CNC3 announcement was just some kind of a monthly internet show about C&C. Personally, I feel like I was just stabbed in the soul, but that's just me. I'm still hoping for the SDK to come out before school.

Anyway, if you haven't noticed, I just added ads to the site. I hope they aren't sucking the life out of the site too much. I just feel that I should really payback the loan sharks I ow for this new computer I got. Having broken legs can effect the development of a mod more than you think, especially when you do all the work of an entire dev-team. To me the ads are like untaped BLUE Tiberium fields and you're my Scrin extractors. Your interaction with the fields are paramount to the growth of my base. Personally, I'd rather not hear the Scrin AI tell me insufficient 'you know what' every few days or so. If you know what I mean.

Oh yeah I created this really awful poll. If you want to comment on it use this post's comments area.

Ideas:

  • Nothing really... Maybe some kind of new unit or feature. I was thinking "Uber Engi's" for each faction.
That's it for now guys. Peace,
-TheGunrun

No comments:

 
michigan web design link here